Velocity Reviews

-   -   Http on CSS. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t369323-http-on-css.html)

AM 09-08-2006 07:58 AM

Http on CSS.

I'm wondering if CSS can be managed via HTTP/HTTPS.

I did a nmap scan and I can see that 80 and 443 ports are opened

C:\>nmap -sS 192.168.45.21

Starting nmap 3.93 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap ) at 2006-09-08 09:36 ora legale Europa occidentale
Interesting ports on 192.168.45.21:
(The 1663 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
22/tcp open ssh
23/tcp open telnet
80/tcp open http
443/tcp open https

But when I point my browser on those ports nothing appears?
Which files should I have in order to manage CSS via HTTP/HTTPS.

TIA.
Alex.

P.S.
We balance HTTP servers through CSS but I didn't used mapped IP but the IP of the management interface.

James 09-08-2006 08:07 AM

Re: Http on CSS.

Just search on Cisco's Website for CSS and GUI and you'll find articles
on how to install it e.t.c.

James