Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why We Resist Change @ The TechZone (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t369120-why-we-resist-change-the-techzone.html)

Silverstrand 09-07-2006 11:01 AM

Why We Resist Change @ The TechZone

Quote: We see similar examples of the fear of change, on a much smaller scale, in business, the volunteer non-profit organizations we participate in, and in society in general. Change is a fact of life. Change happens every day before our eyes in the most subtle ways. Change is constant. And instead of resisting change, we should learn to understand it and learn to cope with it. Refusal to deal with change is simply denying reality. For example, I see substantial changes in the schools my children attend, not just the difference between my generation and theirs, but the changes in their own schools in the short time since they have been going to school. I have also witnessed substantial changes in the workplace since I entered it in the 1970's

Direct link: http://www.thetechzone.com/?m=show&id=612