Velocity Reviews

-   -   Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t368915-call-statistics-report-from-cisco-call-manager.html)

TexasMirty@gmail.com 09-06-2006 01:26 PM

Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone
system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on
average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.

Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851
router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.

We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing
a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.

I increased call history data retained using the config commands:

dial-control-mib retain-timer 240
dial-control-mib max-size 200

Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all
calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there
another report.

I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the
stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

TexasMirty@gmail.com 09-06-2006 01:37 PM

Re: Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

Added: I did

CME#show voice call | redirect tftp://<server>/tftp-root/showvoice

Got output that I could view in Excel, but it doesn't lend itself to
gathering the info I need, such as a total number of calls for a period
of time.

Hildebrand 03-23-2009 09:53 AM

Hello,

I want to do the same thing as you.

Did you succeed by gathering the information you needed?
Could you please be so kind to share how you got this information?

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian