Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird, news ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t368361-thunderbird-news.html)

Keith (Southend) 09-03-2006 08:04 PM

Thunderbird, news ?

I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as I
quite like it.?

One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
someone point me to what I need to do?

Many thanks
--
Keith (Southend)
http://www.southendweather.net

gwtc 09-03-2006 08:16 PM

Re: Thunderbird, news ?

Keith (Southend) wrote:
> I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as I
> quite like it.?
>
> One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
> 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
> accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
> what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
> newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
> someone point me to what I need to do?
>
> Many thanks

are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

--
Peeves That Your Dog Has About You . . . A Message From Your Dog:

Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew
your stuff up when you're not home.

The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo
hoooooooo! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I
freak out every time we go back!

.. . . to be continued

Keith (Southend) 09-03-2006 08:29 PM

Re: Thunderbird, news ?

gwtc wrote:
> Keith (Southend) wrote:
>> I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as
>> I quite like it.?
>>
>> One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
>> 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
>> accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
>> what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
>> newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
>> someone point me to what I need to do?
>>
>> Many thanks

> are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
> mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

Yep, I have it displayed on 'uk.sci.weather', but none of the other
newsgroups.

Keith (Southend) 09-03-2006 08:31 PM

Re: Thunderbird, news ?

gwtc wrote:
> Keith (Southend) wrote:
>> I wonder if someone could tell me how I did something by accident, as
>> I quite like it.?
>>
>> One of the newsgroups I subscribe to I now have it listed as 'today' ~
>> 'yesterday' ~ 'Last week', which is realy useful. The thing is I
>> accidentally hit a couple of keys on the keyboard but I haven't a clue
>> what one's I hit. I would like to add this feature to the other
>> newsgroups I subscribe to but can't seem to find how I do it. Can
>> someone point me to what I need to do?
>>
>> Many thanks

> are you sure its in news that you did this? I know you can have it in
> mail, but not news. Anyways, its View, Sort By, Grouped Sort By

Yes, that worked for 'news' as I now have it displayed for
'alt.fan.mozilla'. Many thanks for your speedy reply. :-)