Velocity Reviews

-   -   VPNGROUP command help with PIX 506e (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t368088-vpngroup-command-help-with-pix-506e.html)

petrie2k3@YAHOO.COM 09-01-2006 04:32 PM

VPNGROUP command help with PIX 506e

I need help editing the VPNGROUP dns-server list. I currently have 2
dns entries a primary and a secondary dns-server. I need to delete the
secondary and add another in its place and i dont want to screw up the
vpngroup dns-server list.

Help!!!

And thanks....

petrie2k3@YAHOO.COM 09-01-2006 06:42 PM

Re: VPNGROUP command help with PIX 506e

**** you ****ers i figured it out on my own!!!!

I thought that this would be a simple question for all of you Cisco
gurus but i guess you dont have time for people with so called dumb
questions. I now know why i always seem to get answers myself....