Velocity Reviews

-   -   Alternative to Remote Assistance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t367675-alternative-to-remote-assistance.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcGxhaW4gRG91Zw==?= 08-30-2006 07:00 PM

Alternative to Remote Assistance

Windows XP. Remote Assistance is hit and miss for me, more miss than hit.
Can anyone suggest a service that will enable my field users to log into a
web site that will then allow me to access and control their computers. I am
familiar with GoToAssist.com, but I only need the equivalent of Remote
Assistance. I do not need nor want the bells and whistles. Thanks for any
help.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry

Sooner Al [MVP] 08-30-2006 07:59 PM

Re: Alternative to Remote Assistance

UltraVNC with its encryption plug-in might work for you...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...