Velocity Reviews

-   -   FAQ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t367325-faq.html)

Jake 08-29-2006 11:44 AM

Is there a general FAQ than someone could post so that I don't bore you with
my basic questions. Thanks in advance.
Jake

Sooner Al [MVP] 08-29-2006 12:02 PM

Re: FAQ

I suggest you be a bit more specific about what your looking for...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...
rights...

Malke 08-29-2006 12:11 PM

Re: FAQ

Jake wrote:

> Is there a general FAQ than someone could post so that I don't bore
> you with
> my basic questions. Thanks in advance.
> Jake

AFAIK there is no published FAQ, which is a shame. However, you will not
bore anyone with basic questions as long as you give enough information
about whatever problems you are having. Here is a link that shows what
details to include in a newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Here are some links for basic wireless and networking questions:

Wireless - Basic Configuration -
Linksys Learning Center - http://tinyurl.com/8ka4w
Tom's Hardware Wireless Security FAQs
http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2006/0...ity/index.html

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Jake 08-29-2006 12:41 PM

Re: FAQ

I was looking for a reference guide to use when I had a problem. I have
found the FAQs in the other newsgroups to be very helpful with problems I've
had and was hoping this newsgroup would be the same. I'll just post my
questions as they occur.
Thanks for your replies.
Jake