Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t367241-gardner-group-advisory-on-cisco-marketing.html)

AN 08-28-2006 11:46 PM

Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

I heard that there was a Gardner Group advisory written about Cisco
Marketing Tactics. It seems that the feedback I heard from the peers in the
industry that this seems to be tactics they used on some designs and
proposals.

If anyone know where I can find this advisory I would greatly appreciate it.

www.BradReese.Com 08-29-2006 02:07 AM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

Gartner Group Contact Information:

Email: client.info *at* gartner.com

North America and Latin America
Telephone: +1 203 316 1111

Europe, Middle East and Africa
Telephone: +44 1784 43 16 11

Asia/Pacific
Telephone: + 61 2 9459 4600

Japan
Telephone: + 81 3 3481 3670

Gartner has a "hefty" pricing schedule for their reports:

http://www.gartner.com/it/products/r...29502_2395.jsp

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
http://www.BradReese.Com
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

AN 08-29-2006 02:15 AM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

I was looking for the actual report, if it posted somewhere else?

news:1156817258.403636.132670@75g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...

LinkWaves 08-29-2006 03:26 AM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

I am looking for that information as well.

We buy sell all Cisco, Discount up to 80% off on New Used Cisco.
Pre-owned,New,Used and Refurbished Cisco equipment sold by LinkWaves is
new or is as good as new.
LinkWaves Corp
29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
Murrieta, CA 92563
http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp
http://www.linkwaves.com/
909-725-9143

Thrill5 08-29-2006 03:40 AM

"AN" <bzg@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:RradnbFYR93JPm7ZnZ2dnUVZ_tSdnZ2d@adelphia.com ...
>I was looking for the actual report, if it posted somewhere else?
>

> "www.BradReese.Com" <Reese@BradReese.Com> wrote in message
> news:1156817258.403636.132670@75g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
>> Gartner Group Contact Information:
>>
>> Email: client.info *at* gartner.com
>>
>> North America and Latin America
>> Telephone: +1 203 316 1111
>>
>> Europe, Middle East and Africa
>> Telephone: +44 1784 43 16 11
>>
>> Asia/Pacific
>> Telephone: + 61 2 9459 4600
>>
>> Japan
>> Telephone: + 81 3 3481 3670
>>
>> Gartner has a "hefty" pricing schedule for their reports:
>>
>> http://www.gartner.com/it/products/r...29502_2395.jsp
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Brad Reese
>> Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
>> http://www.BradReese.Com
>> 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
>> Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
>> USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
>> International: 828-277-7272
>> Fax: 775-254-3558
>> AIM: R2MGrant
>> BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
>> http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

It is published by Gartner and copyrighted. If you want a copy of their
report you need to contact them to purchase it. I guess Brad wasn't clear
enough.

Scott

Walter Roberson 08-29-2006 06:27 AM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

In article <1156821981.612365.17810@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.c om>,
LinkWaves <networkequipment@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am looking for that information as well.

>We buy sell all Cisco, Discount up to 80% off on New Used Cisco.
>Pre-owned,New,Used and Refurbished Cisco equipment sold by LinkWaves is
>new or is as good as new.
>LinkWaves Corp

One would imagine that a company would be able to buy an official copy
of the report with the revenue they made from flooding newsgroups with
advertising just weeks earlier...

www.BradReese.Com 08-29-2006 01:37 PM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

Hi AN,

A Gartner Group "study" or "advisory" is often "quoted" in online
publications, but the study or advisory itself is sold.

However, what you may find helpful is the Gartner Group's FREE
RESEARCH.

Just make sure you "check" the Free Research radio button and "check"
the Include Archived Research Box:

http://www.gartner.com/7_search/Search2Frame.jsp?op=31

Examples of the Gartner Group's "free research" include:

Avoid New Purchases of Symantec Network Security Appliances

http://www.gartner.com/DisplayDocume...bref=advsearch

as well as

Don't Pay Excessive Premiums for Cisco Network Equipment

http://www.gartner.com/DisplayDocume...bref=advsearch

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
Cisco vs. Competitor Lab Tests
http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-vs-competitor.htm

AN 08-30-2006 11:23 PM

Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing

Thanks, I appreciate all the advise.