Velocity Reviews

-   -   accessing formview controls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t367014-accessing-formview-controls.html)

Horace Nunley 08-27-2006 11:42 PM

accessing formview controls

Hi, in my formview "insertItem" template, I have a fileupload control that I
need to handle when the page is saved.
I can't get to that control, or any of the controls thru code.

What gives?

Thanks

KJ 08-28-2006 05:02 AM

Re: accessing formview controls

Without seeing any of the code, I would ask the following:

Do all the controls in the template have an ID attribute?
If so, you can find them using such code as:

Button Button1 = (Button)MyFormViewName.FindControl("Button1")

Please post some of the code so we know what hasn't worked.