Velocity Reviews

-   -   wirelles + doamain (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t366887-wirelles-doamain.html)

Jac 08-27-2006 01:35 AM

wirelles + doamain

Hi i want to be able to logon to doamin with a wireless connection

The thing is that when im at windows logon, im not connect to my wireless
network cause im not in windows. Is there a way to activate my wireless
before entering windows

Thanks

Jac

=?Utf-8?B?R3V4?= 09-21-2006 08:59 PM

RE: wirelles + doamain

Jac:
Try this: start a network session (logon to your network) on that computer
using a wired connection just on time. After that, you can unplug your PC and
logon trough air.

Gux.