Velocity Reviews

-   -   Tutorials for Webservice Axis (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t366520-tutorials-for-webservice-axis.html)

shah.rajan@gmail.com 08-24-2006 11:00 PM

Tutorials for Webservice Axis

Hi ,

I know little about webservices. But I dont know things in deep
such as the security about the web services. I have read some books but
none of them go in deep about how to do security in webservices. If
anybody knows some online tutorials which can help me out that then it
would be really great.

Thanks

Rajan Shah

Tomek 08-25-2006 07:42 AM

Re: Tutorials for Webservice Axis

shah.rajan@gmail.com napisal(a):

> I know little about webservices.

So maybe it would be better to use something more userfriendly then
Axis, like XFire from http://xfire.codehaus.org

> But I dont know things in deep such as the security about the web services.
>I have read some books but
> none of them go in deep about how to do security in webservices. If
> anybody knows some online tutorials which can help me out that then it
> would be really great.

Here you have description how to configure WS-Security :
http://xfire.codehaus.org/WS-Security
XFire also have sample application which show how to use
functionalities like Encytption, Signing, adding UserToken, etc. in
examples/ws-security folder of distribution package.

yp 08-25-2006 09:18 AM

Re: Tutorials for Webservice Axis

you can go www.w3schools.com

R 08-25-2006 09:53 AM