Velocity Reviews

-   -   VPNs to ASA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t365764-vpns-to-asa.html)

K.J. 44 08-21-2006 09:15 PM

VPNs to ASA

Hi,

I am building the company on a limited budget and have a single server
running lots of services. It is the DC and an ISA server. What I want
to do is have VPNs terminate at the ASA and have the ASA communicate
with the single server which will be the CA. What will I have to do to
make sure ISA does not block that communication? Also, I have an 1800
series router at the edge of the network, what will I have to put in
the ACL's there to make sure that I do not block the VPN traffic?

Thanks in advance.