Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thermaltake Armor Jr. Case @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t365571-thermaltake-armor-jr-case-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 08-21-2006 03:52 AM

Thermaltake Armor Jr. Case @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...orjr/email.jpg

Quote: “Usually when we think of Thermaltake we think of flashy cases. Well today's case is much different. The case's tagline is "Discover the beauty of Simplicity". The Armor Jr. is the smaller version of Thermaltake's Armor case. The case has a very simple, but effective design. It also has some really cool features that I have not seen in any other case. Thermaltake always surprises us so let's get this review started.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=470