Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   No sound (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t365436-no-sound.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Tm9lbGE=?= 08-20-2006 03:53 AM

No sound

Hi. I don't have any sound on my computer (Windows XP Home Edition), either
system sounds or when trying to play CDs ect. Do I need to download sound
drivers from the internet, as I understand that my PC should have come with a
sound card. We have no sound at all and I have tried the help and support
options but am at a complete loss.

This is my first post, thanks in advance for any help given.

Noela

=?Utf-8?B?c291bmRzZWVrZXI=?= 09-26-2006 04:29 PM

RE: No sound

I'm having the same problem

help!!!