Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to configure Two ISP in cisco routers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t36527-how-to-configure-two-isp-in-cisco-routers.html)

Chetan 12-03-2004 09:02 PM

How to configure Two ISP in cisco routers

recently i had purchased new internet link .My problem is how should i
configure two ISPs for my internal network.
My devices are cisco1700 where two links will be connected.second cico
pix firewall where all VLANs all vlans will be connected thr L3 switch
..

basically i want to sent some VLANs through one link and some Vlans
through other ISP.

your help will be really appreciable .

Thanks

Barry Margolin 12-04-2004 01:25 AM

Re: How to configure Two ISP in cisco routers

In article <1ed7a38b.0412031302.15ed084f@posting.google.com >,
chetan_garge@yahoo.com (Chetan) wrote:

> recently i had purchased new internet link .My problem is how should i
> configure two ISPs for my internal network.
> My devices are cisco1700 where two links will be connected.second cico
> pix firewall where all VLANs all vlans will be connected thr L3 switch
> .
>
> basically i want to sent some VLANs through one link and some Vlans
> through other ISP.

Look up Policy Routing on the Cisco web site.

--
Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA