Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: rastreadores GPS Ratreador gps localizadores bloqueadores 6518232 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t365149-re-rastreadores-gps-ratreador-gps-localizadores-bloqueadores-6518232-a.html)

Frisbee® 08-18-2006 02:09 PM

Re: rastreadores GPS Ratreador gps localizadores bloqueadores 6518232

"rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
<rastreadores@gps.ituram.xx.br> wrote in message
> CENTRAL ÚNICA DE VENDAS
> 10 Marcas de ratreadores, Compare e Compre.
> Rastreador de Veículo
> Rastreadores de Veículos
> Rastreador GPS
> Rastreadores GPS
> Rastreador Ituran
> Rastreadores Ituran
> Rastreador Portátil
> Rastreadores Portáteis.
> Assistência 24 Horas

I think this might be a secret terrorist message.

Cerebrus 08-18-2006 02:13 PM

Frisbee® wrote:

> "rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
> <rastreadores@gps.ituram.xx.br> wrote in message

> I think this might be a secret terrorist message.

if the .br domain stands for Brazil, then it's more likely about soccer.

Frisbee® 08-18-2006 02:23 PM

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1155910408.299941.321810@b28g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...

Frisbee® wrote:

> "rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
> <rastreadores@gps.ituram.xx.br> wrote in message

> I think this might be a secret terrorist message.

:if the .br domain stands for Brazil, then it's more likely about soccer.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

J Figueredo 08-18-2006 11:09 PM

Re: rastreadores GPS Ratreador gps localizadores bloqueadores 6518232

It's some Latin American guerrilla looking for GPS instruments......I am
sure DHS is on their tail already ....