Velocity Reviews

-   -   VoIP Stunt CLID (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t364462-voip-stunt-clid.html)

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 08-15-2006 06:27 PM

VoIP Stunt CLID

Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

paul123 08-15-2006 06:44 PM

Re: VoIP Stunt CLID

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
> Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
> if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
> even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.
>

> --
> DVD rental: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/dvd
> PAYG Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
> Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
voipstuntissue?

paul123 08-16-2006 02:24 PM

Re: VoIP Stunt CLID

paul123 wrote:
> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> > Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
> > Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
> > if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
> > even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.
> >

> Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
> voipstuntissue?

Seems to be working OK again

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 08-16-2006 02:30 PM

Re: VoIP Stunt CLID

Thus spaketh paul123:
> paul123 wrote:
>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
>>> Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over
>>> VoIP Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the
>>> other end, if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt
>>> number, previously even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.
>>>

>> Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
>> voipstuntissue?

> Seems to be working OK again

Yes, working again! :-)

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk