Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Upgrade Options (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t364393-upgrade-options.html)

dicaprio 08-15-2006 03:39 PM

Upgrade Options

I have a old PC.I dont knw abt the details of the MOBO.It has a 650 MHZ pentium processor n 64mb sd RAM.I m looking for upgrade options.I ran a program and it gave me the following info abt the MOBO:

Bios Manufacturer
award modular BIOS v6.00PG
BIOS ID
09/22/2000-i810-W83627HF-6A69MPNCC-00
BIOS LD
09/22/2000
BIOS OEM sign ON
BlW1B/B1W2B BIOS v1.5
Chipset
Intel Whitney 82810 rev3
Super IO Chip
Winbond 83627F/HF found at port 2Eh

Any Kind of HElp will be appreciated!!

thiena76 08-23-2006 02:18 PM

:haha:

I thing you first you need download newest BIOS version for your mainboad by exacting its part number.
example: GA-6WMMC7 of Gigabyte
You can Update bios in Cmos setup, dos or in windows depend on your downloaded file.

I wish you success.