Velocity Reviews

-   -   Finding if Python Is Running In Console (python.exe) or Window (pythonw.exe) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t364263-finding-if-python-is-running-in-console-python-exe-or-window-pythonw-exe.html)

Chaos 08-14-2006 11:45 PM

Finding if Python Is Running In Console (python.exe) or Window (pythonw.exe)

Does anyone know how to find where python is running from. I cant find
the answer to this anywahere on google or the docs. I know its there
because Ive seen ti done before. Thanks.

jUrner@arcor.de 08-15-2006 12:58 AM

Re: Finding if Python Is Running In Console (python.exe) or Window (pythonw.exe)

Chaos wrote:
> Does anyone know how to find where python is running from. I cant find
> the answer to this anywahere on google or the docs. I know its there
> because Ive seen ti done before. Thanks.

Hopefully It is still there. In module "sys" as "executable".

Juergen