Velocity Reviews

-   -   My CCNP BOOT CAMP Experience at IP-GATES (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t363986-my-ccnp-boot-camp-experience-at-ip-gates.html)

davidprice123@gmail.com 08-13-2006 02:19 PM

My CCNP BOOT CAMP Experience at IP-GATES

My Experience at IP-GATES http://www.ipgates.com

I have been to IP-GATES (IT TRAINING) training session in Goa India. I
completed the CCNP course in batch size of just 2 students. I have
around 2 yrs experience on basic router config Its a fast pace class
stressing on the important points course. The courses is well designed
for this fast track speed.but there was a lot of studying. My
instructor was a well experiences faculty, the entire courses was
based on practical examples of situations and trouble shooting steps.
The instructors were prepared to answer any questions you might have.
They made
Sure I knew the previous day material ... ha ha .. I felt like a kid
back in school
But its was good!!! It kept me going ......................

Everyday, you need to put in your effort, study at least 1 hours at
the resort. You need to be ready to absorb more the next day
BUT ALL YOURS EFFORTS WILL PAY OFF ...I PASSED ALL EXAMS ... CHEERS...

Now let me tell you about the STUDY AND HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE THEY TALK
ABOUT
The beautiful beaches and parties are a relaxation after a intense
class , It's a wonderful experience on the beautiful lawns and
beaches at the hotel !!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination. There
was a dinner arranged for me on a dinner cruse on the rive Mondovi. The
cruise was called "Noah's Arch". It was great !!!! great food on
board
I went on sight seeing trips in a private taxi , some old churches and
temples
Goa is clean and unpolluted
This is a great link on Goa..
http://www.goa-travel-tourism.com/

At the end of the course I made my way to a few pubs and discos...
Party is a hard out here in Goa...Great crowds
There was a overnight market, This place has live music playing all the
time and unusual things being sold.. its an experience...

The training facility is a great one.. a carpeted and air condition
class room with 4 computers in each class and a UPS for each...The
rooms are colourfulll.. green yellow and white.. Its cozy.. you could
sleep in there ....

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT IP-GATES... A TRUE STUDY & HOLIDAY
EXPERIENCE.