Velocity Reviews

-   -   unsecured wireless network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t363889-unsecured-wireless-network.html)

artmorgan 08-12-2006 04:21 PM

unsecured wireless network

:motz:

I have a dell wireless laptop. At school I connect using the schools wireless network and have no problem with staying connected because their's in a secured network. When i am at the Public Library on their network i keep losing connection, and theirs is an unsecured network. I have mentioned to them that they need to switch it to a secured network because i keep getting disconnected but they said i shouldn't be disconnected. My laptop is only a week old. so i know it isn't my laptop. what should or can i do?