Velocity Reviews

-   -   using wireless (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t363373-using-wireless.html)

=?Utf-8?B?cGhs?= 08-09-2006 08:54 PM

using wireless

my laptop (acer travelmate 4200) disconnects from my wireless network if i
disconnect the mains power supply (eg: use in battery mode only). Is this
usual on laptops that you need 'Full power ' to access this function?

Any help appreciated..

paul

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 08-09-2006 09:10 PM

Re: using wireless

Hi
It should not, unless you have a power saving settings to is set to
disconnects it, while you are on battery.
Look at the power saving options of the Laptop.
Jack (MVP-Networking).