Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sirius Satellite Radio (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t362621-sirius-satellite-radio.html)

John 08-05-2006 09:52 PM

Sirius Satellite Radio

When I go to Sirius.com to listen on-line, Firefox displays that there is a
missing plug-in. If I click on Install Missing Plug-in, the missing plug-in
can't be found. The music plays ok but the missing plug-in message
displayed says that all media on page can't be displayed.

Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?

Thanks

Mozilla Champion (Dan) 08-06-2006 02:42 AM

Re: Sirius Satellite Radio

John wrote:
> When I go to Sirius.com to listen on-line, Firefox displays that there is a
> missing plug-in. If I click on Install Missing Plug-in, the missing plug-in
> can't be found. The music plays ok but the missing plug-in message
> displayed says that all media on page can't be displayed.
>
> Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
> happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?
>
> Thanks

cant get past the sign up screen here (for the 3 day trial online) so I
cant assist. Dont know what they use.

look in about:plugins
what plug ins do you have?

Matthew Plummer 08-06-2006 08:10 PM

Re: Sirius Satellite Radio

"Mozilla Champion (Dan)" <moz.champion@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> John wrote:
>> When I go to Sirius.com to listen on-line, Firefox displays that there is
>> a missing plug-in. If I click on Install Missing Plug-in, the missing
>> plug-in can't be found. The music plays ok but the missing plug-in
>> message displayed says that all media on page can't be displayed.
>>
>> Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
>> happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?
>>
>> Thanks

I run into the same issue. The 'missing plug-in' does not seem to effect
performance of streaming the channel, so I just leave it. I too have tried
to see what is missing, but I am unsuccessful to date. ( I get my morning
Stern fix and that's all I need)

MCP