Velocity Reviews

-   -   WebPage Data on PostBack (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t362385-webpage-data-on-postback.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?= 08-04-2006 09:41 AM

RE: WebPage Data on PostBack

Barry,

i believe, you are creating those rows and controls dynamically on the
clientside using javascript (or some other scripting language). If thats the
case, you can access the values from Request.Forms collection.

- Augustin

guptha 08-04-2006 02:48 PM

Hi All,

I am also facing similar problem and i am unable to figure it out.
I am creating controls at runtime, and they show up on the page, but
when the page is submitted, I can't find them. What am I doing wrong?

Your reply to this very much appreciated.
Thanks..

Regards,
Guptha

Siva M 08-04-2006 07:15 PM

Re: WebPage Data on PostBack

Dynamically created controls need to be again created on postback too. Here
is a sample: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317794/EN-US/ A Google search
will get you more.

Barry 08-05-2006 03:00 AM

Re: WebPage Data on PostBack

Hi Augustin

Thanks for your quick reply,
I am creating the TableRow on the Server Side using VB code not JavaScript

Barry

"Augustin Prasanna" <AugustinPrasanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:956ACB18-1B83-424A-8753-FEADD4A98741@microsoft.com...