Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t362283-ot-one-of-the-funniest-paragraphs-ever.html)

Death from Above 08-03-2006 07:51 PM

OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever...

Taken from:
<One of the saddest articles of all time>
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/st....ap/index.html

<Not a funny paragraph>
Melissa Samoraj, 27, and Raymond LaFountain, 31, were arrested Wednesday...
<Very funnny paragraph>
LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in
boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from male
to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's spokesman Mac
McMullen said.

I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.

Death from Above

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?= 08-03-2006 08:43 PM

RE: OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever...

"Death from Above" wrote:

> Taken from:
> <Very funnny paragraph>
> LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in
> boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from male
> to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's spokesman Mac
> McMullen said.
>

> I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.

I would do that strip search all over again and very slowly :-)

kpg 08-03-2006 09:12 PM

RE: OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever...

As Dragon Without Wings once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\201897.htm (8/3/2006 4:12:22
> PM) #
>

> "Death from Above" wrote:
>
>> Taken from:
>> <Very funnny paragraph>
>> LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in
>> boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from
>> male to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's
>> spokesman Mac McMullen said.
>>

>> I pitty the poor fool doing that strip search.
>>

> I would do that strip search all over again and very slowly :-)

but...she looks like a dude...dude.

Cerebrus 08-04-2006 05:51 AM

Death from Above wrote:

> Taken from:
> <One of the saddest articles of all time>
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/st....ap/index.html

Damn crazy bast@rds. There should be a sanity test before allowing
people to have kids !

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?= 08-04-2006 12:30 PM

RE: OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever...

> but...she looks like a dude...dude.

Just close your eyes and think about Pamela :-)

=?Utf-8?B?V2VpcmRvQmM=?= 08-04-2006 01:23 PM

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Death from Above wrote:
>
> > Taken from:
> > <One of the saddest articles of all time>
> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/st....ap/index.html

> Damn crazy bast@rds. There should be a sanity test before allowing
> people to have kids !

I agree. We could then become MHK (May Have Kids) certified and have another
nice certificate to hang in our office :)

TBone 08-04-2006 02:22 PM

Re: OT: One of the funniest paragraphs ever...

And on the eigth day <WeirdoBc@discussions.microsoft.com> did cause the

> I agree. We could then become MHK (May Have Kids) certified and have
> another nice certificate to hang in our office :)

please to be sending dumps for having kids okay thanks bye.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus 08-05-2006 05:31 AM

TBone wrote:

> please to be sending dumps for having kids okay thanks bye.

LMAO ! Dumps for MHK certification ! One a penny, two a penny, hot
cross dumps !