Velocity Reviews

-   -   Skype + VoipStunt on PDA? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t362088-skype-voipstunt-on-pda.html)

Sigi Rindler 08-02-2006 12:20 PM

Skype + VoipStunt on PDA?

I am a heavy user of Skype Out and VoipStunt (SIP compatible VoiP). Right
now I use it on a notebook with Windows XP. Since it isn't very practical to
carry a notebook around, I am looking into something smaller (PDA size).

What are my options? Do I need exclusively Windows XP to use Voip?

I don't need anything fancy and expensive since such a gadget will be used
for calling only. Is anybody using VoipStunt in this way?

Regards,

Murgi

Bob L 08-03-2006 07:18 AM

Re: Skype + VoipStunt on PDA?

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:20:33 +0900, "Sigi Rindler"
<srindler@da2.so-net.ne.jp> wrote:

>I am a heavy user of Skype Out and VoipStunt (SIP compatible VoiP). Right
>now I use it on a notebook with Windows XP. Since it isn't very practical to
>carry a notebook around, I am looking into something smaller (PDA size).
>
>What are my options? Do I need exclusively Windows XP to use Voip?
>
>I don't need anything fancy and expensive since such a gadget will be used
>for calling only. Is anybody using VoipStunt in this way?
>
>Regards,
>
>Murgi

Skype for pocket pc available on skype site.

Scroll down the second link for SJphone info

SJphone software here
http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

http://www.engadget.com/2004/08/31/h...s-a-wifiphone/

BL