Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco VPN Concentrator 3005 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361794-cisco-vpn-concentrator-3005-a.html)

Glennmac@gmail.com 08-02-2006 04:10 PM

Cisco VPN Concentrator 3005

Hi All,

I have a Cisco VPN 3005, I use it for LAN to LAN connections. The
problem is it no longer tries to bring up the tunnels.

I have traffic routed to the 3005 that is destined for 192.168.5.0 and
that is in the remote network list for a LAN to LAN connection. When I
try to ping 192.168.5.10 I never get a reply and there is nothing in
the VPN log about trying to bring up the tunnel. I must have missed
something in configuration, can anyone help, please!

I am uisng:

VPN Concentrator Type: 3005
Serial Number:N/A
Bootcode Rev: Altiga Networks/VPN Concentrator Version 2.2.Rel Mar 22
2000 09:59:28
Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version
3.6.7.Rel Dec 18 2002 14:24:06
Up For: 1:37:13
Up Since: 08/02/2006 10:25:51
RAM Size: 32 MB