Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   cisco 803 router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361703-cisco-803-router.html)

shellymohamed 08-02-2006 11:22 AM

cisco 803 router

hello

> I have two 803 isdn cisco routers in my office. I am connecting my
> office to another office we are using two isdn line and two router for
> remote desktop. Recently the isdn line (dialer) number changed so how
> I can change the dialer no for that
>
> I used the following steps

> Rounter# config t

> # interface BRI0

# dialer map ip 172.29.10.1 name ajman_2HO broadcast
06745125

shellymohamed 08-02-2006 11:22 AM

ektwr2006 10-05-2006 09:07 AM

hi

i have a big problem. My flash bin file is lost by mistake. (erase flash) command.
I dont have access to CCO files to upgrade a new flash.
I have model cisco 803 ISDN.
Is it possible to anyone to send me the image bin file
to ektwr2004@yahoo.gr

TIA

ektwr2006 10-07-2006 05:07 PM

Hi all

I noticed that you may have a c803 ISDN router. I beg all of you to send me its image file like c800-g3-mw....or whatever. I delete mine by mistake (flash erase) and my CD
I download a c806-sy6-mw... backup image but it doesn't work.
I have only the boot# prompt available. I have TinyROM-1.4
My old backup image is crashed. If it is possible send it to me to ektwr2004@yahoo.gr

Have in mind that i dont want to go to cisco reseller because i dont want anyone know that i made such a mistake. my job is in danger!!

HELP!!

TIA
John