Velocity Reviews

-   -   Deploying Reports (Crystal) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361433-deploying-reports-crystal.html)

Mantorok 07-31-2006 08:19 AM

Deploying Reports (Crystal)

ASP.Net 2005

Hi all

I have a page that uses the Crystal Reports Viewer control, the reports
themselves are held in another (referenced) project.

How exactly do I deploy these reports with my web-site?

Thanks
Kev

Patrick.O.Ige 07-31-2006 08:28 AM

Re: Deploying Reports (Crystal)

Not really used Crystal report but with Reporting services
you just have to give the control the ReportPath and the ServerUrl
Hope that helps
Patrick