Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   70-293 or 70-294 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361259-70-293-or-70-294-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?= 07-29-2006 05:49 PM

70-293 or 70-294
 
Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
70-294.are they interrelated to some extent

BD [MCNGP] 07-30-2006 09:13 AM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 

"karan" <karan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5574B721-30D8-4E40-8649-77A1A9824924@microsoft.com...
> Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
> 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
> 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent
>

Just an observance, but I'm guessing that if you don't know whether they are
interrelated or not, then you probably don't know the material enough to
take either exam.

Have you got the books? What are you studying with? How much do you know
about AD?

My suggestion, since you're going to need both exams anyways, why don't you
buy the study material for both exams, then decide which to take first based
on your knowledge of the material.


Darth Windows 07-30-2006 10:05 AM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 
"karan" wrote...
> Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
> 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
> 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent
>

As I said in an earlier post a couple of days ago:- "This has already been
answered a few times recently. The recommended route is to sit the core
exams in numerical order (270-290-291-293-294). The 29x exams really build
on each other."

However, BD also makes a good point in his reply to this thread.

--
Darth Windows
--
Certifications:
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+
--



=?Utf-8?B?bWFu?= 08-04-2006 05:45 PM

RE: 70-293 or 70-294
 
i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type questions came
up for 70-291?

"karan" wrote:

> Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
> 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
> 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent


BD [MCNGP] 08-04-2006 05:53 PM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 
<< While I was at work, man spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type
> questions came up for 70-291?
>

Take the exam and figure it out for yourself. If you know the material, you
won't have to worry about the # of sims that there are.
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.swppm.com



=?Utf-8?B?bWFu?= 08-04-2006 09:56 PM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 
seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
help. you do sound like a old man.

"BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

> << While I was at work, man spurted out:
> <<------------------------------------------>>
> > i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type
> > questions came up for 70-291?
> >

> Take the exam and figure it out for yourself. If you know the material, you
> won't have to worry about the # of sims that there are.
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
> -- www.swppm.com
>
>
>


BD [MCNGP] 08-04-2006 10:23 PM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 
<< While I was at work, man spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a
> life. either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or
> without your help. you do sound like a old man.
>

That's exactly what we want you to do...figure it out for yourself.

I don't see what is so hard about that...we had to do it.

It's the whole "Give a man a fish and he'll have food for the day....TEACH a man
to fish and he'll have food for a lifetime" thing....

Go out and learn my son....if there is something difficult that you can't figure
out, then come back and run it by us, we might feel like helping....but we're
not going to just GIVE you our knowledge for free.

Geez, how do you expect us to make a living?
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.swppm.com



=?Utf-8?B?TWFuZHJ1aWQ=?= 08-05-2006 01:45 AM

RE: 70-293 or 70-294
 
usually the number of simulation question which exist in the exam (290, 291,
293, 294) will be around 4 - 5 questions.

"man" wrote:

> i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type questions came
> up for 70-291?
>
> "karan" wrote:
>
> > Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
> > 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
> > 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent


FrisbeeŽ 08-05-2006 01:05 PM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 
"man" <man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6E36C6F1-F607-4966-BDDC-69769B743F55@microsoft.com...
> seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
> either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
> help. you do sound like a old man.


Geeze, BD. People give you crap even when you're relatively nice to them.

Maybe it's your breath?



BD [MCNGP] 08-05-2006 04:21 PM

Re: 70-293 or 70-294
 

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ulluB$IuGHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> "man" <man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:6E36C6F1-F607-4966-BDDC-69769B743F55@microsoft.com...
>> seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
>> either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
>> help. you do sound like a old man.

>
> Geeze, BD. People give you crap even when you're relatively nice to them.
>
> Maybe it's your breath?
>
>

Hmmm....<checks breath>....ok, well the morning Jack Daniels breath isn't
all that great, but covered with Listerine it shouldn't be a problem.



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.