Velocity Reviews

-   -   QuickTime & Firefox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361175-quicktime-and-firefox.html)

SlowTime 07-28-2006 09:07 PM

QuickTime & Firefox

Can anyone tell me how I can install QuickTime into Firefox? I have tried repeated downloads and installations of the latest versions of FF and QT but mages in web pages only show up as broken icons. I have also tried moving QT plugin files directly into FF's plugin folder.

I did not have this difficulty with earlier versions of FF but the last two or three have presented this problem which has showed up in a number of web discussions. Meanwhile, it is preventing me making a fair assessment of FF v. other browsers. Is there a fundamental flaw in FF that it cannot provide a simple trouble-free installation such as that found with IE, Opera and Netscape?

My apologies if this problem has already been aired in this forum but it did not show up in searches.