Velocity Reviews

-   -   Subtitles (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t361035-subtitles.html)

Craig Coope 07-28-2006 09:59 AM

Subtitles

Is it possible to download subtitles and play them alongside a DVD
movie (maybe in a specific program) without having to rip the DVD etc
first. I don't want to "add" subtitles to the movie...I just want to
watch it once from the DVD but with subtitles not supplied on the disk
itself...

Is this possible or do I have to rip it first?

--
The Zero ST

sudiplovesyou 07-28-2006 11:38 AM

sorry boss

I dont think so boss...the subtitle is given into the ifo file in the dvd.Its not possible to attach it later ass u rip the dvd..it should be set at the time of ripping.many programs like dvdx,dvd ginei,winx dvd ripper etc supports this option..

Justin 07-29-2006 11:19 PM

Re: Subtitles

Craig Coope wrote on [Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:59:51 +0100]:
> Is it possible to download subtitles and play them alongside a DVD
> movie (maybe in a specific program) without having to rip the DVD etc
> first. I don't want to "add" subtitles to the movie...I just want to
> watch it once from the DVD but with subtitles not supplied on the disk
> itself...
>
> Is this possible or do I have to rip it first?

Yes, it's possible.

http://www.dvdsubber.com/News.asp