Velocity Reviews

-   -   Strange code - mystery (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t360937-strange-code-mystery.html)

jimmyjoe 07-27-2006 08:06 PM

Strange code - mystery

xp pro sp2
vs 2005

I'm getting this bizarre error:
Server Error in '/CS' Application
"System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
request. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of
the path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\Common7\Starter\BikeReviewWebService\bikes.xml'. " -(there's more).

There is no such path on my machine and I've searched all code, registry
and setup files for vs2005. I can not find this path anywhere except on
this error message.

The correct path is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Learning\2543\Unit05\Labfiles\Starter\CS. I believe it may be concating
using 2 sources but can't find them. Any ideas?

Thanks.....