Velocity Reviews

-   -   Green Hornet DVD GOOD & BAD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t360722-green-hornet-dvd-good-and-bad.html)

teem 07-27-2006 12:53 AM

Green Hornet DVD GOOD & BAD

The bad news,its from avideo tape,it looks bad on my lcd,but, on the
4th disc,the shows seem to clear up alot,it was a let down,but I'm
keeping them.The good- these people left in the bumpers & ''brought to
you bys"& ''was brought ot you by'' 7 my fave ---nnnnnnnn--- the intro
graphic w/ hornet buzz,you know,the IN COLOR bumper.This looks like
its lifted from a tv station copy,theres no i.d. bug in the
corners,this must of taped in the 80s maybe?.