Velocity Reviews

-   -   Crucial RADEON X850 XT 256MB Video Card (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t359-crucial-radeon-x850-xt-256mb-video-card.html)

Silverstrand 07-28-2005 04:44 PM

Crucial RADEON X850 XT 256MB Video Card

We put an X850 XT from Crucial up against 5 other cards, from X800 XL to 7800GTX
http://img.hexus.net/v2/graphics_car...T/newslogo.jpg
Quote: There's little doubt that ATI's RADEON X850 XT graphics card provides decent performance in the high-end sector. Our benchmarks have illustrated that it performs at around the same kind of pace as a GeForce 6800 Ultra, and around 5% slower than ATI's own X850 XT Platinum Edition. Performance, then, isn't really a concern.
Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD0xMzY1