Velocity Reviews

-   -   installing pyodbc (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t356505-installing-pyodbc.html)

timw.googlepost 04-11-2006 06:41 PM

installing pyodbc

I just downloaded the pyodbc source to try and install on my Linux FC3
box. I see that there is a setup.py file, but when I try to do a
'python setup.py build' (or just 'python setup.py') I get

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 27, in ?
revision = latest_revision('.')
File "setup.py", line 25, in latest_revision
return int(output)
ValueError: invalid literal for int(): exported

The README.txt doesn't really say anything about how to install, exept
that the easiest way is to use the Windows installer. That's fine for
Windows, but what about Linux?

Thanks for any help.