Velocity Reviews

-   -   apache config file parser (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t355564-apache-config-file-parser.html)

David Bear 03-17-2006 10:57 PM

apache config file parser

I was wondering if anyone has written an apache config file parser in
python. There seem to be a number of perl mods to do this. But I don't seem
to be able to find anything in python.

--
David Bear
-- let me buy your intellectual property, I want to own your thoughts --

Ziga Seilnacht 03-18-2006 02:59 PM

Re: apache config file parser

David Bear wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has written an apache config file parser in
> python. There seem to be a number of perl mods to do this. But I don't seem
> to be able to find anything in python.
>
> --
> David Bear
> -- let me buy your intellectual property, I want to own your thoughts --

ZConfig http://www.zope.org/Members/fdrake/zconfig/
seems to support similar syntax.

Ziga

ygao 03-22-2006 04:57 AM