Velocity Reviews

-   -   WTS Cisco (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35472-wts-cisco.html)

Used Cisco at Optimum Data 09-21-2004 02:26 PM

WTS Cisco

9-21-04

Thank you for this opportunity to work with you again, I really
appreciate it. Here is a list of our current specials:

2610 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $250.00
2612 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $225.00
WIC-1DSU-T1 $195.00
WIC-1DSU-56K4 $75.00
WIC-1T $65.00
WIC-2A/S $85.00
NM-4A/S $125.00

WS-C3524-XL-EN $750.00
WS-C3548-XL-EN $1350.00
WS-C3550-48-SMI $2800.00
WS-G5484 $50.00

WS-X6516A-GBIC $7750.00
WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2 $7500.00
WS-X6K-S1A-MSFC2 $4200.00
WS-X6248-RJ45 $1300.00
WS-X6348-RJ45 $1200.00

Please note that this is a very partial list of the equipment that we
have in stock and available immediately for overnight shipment.
Please do not hesitate to call or email me if there is anything else
that I can do to further assist you. All of our equipment is in mint
condition, fully tested, professionally packaged, and comes standard
with our (120) day warranty. Thank you for your time and I look
forward to hearing back from you.

John Stafford, VP
Optimum Data, Inc.
800-942-4523 or 973-239-0752