Velocity Reviews

-   -   Troubleshooting 2924 Interface (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35424-troubleshooting-2924-interface.html)

Adrian Martinez 09-17-2004 02:41 AM

Troubleshooting 2924 Interface

I have an interface on a Catalyst 2924 that I think may be going up and down
intermittently.

Does anyone know of any commands that I can use to use via telnet that can
help me determine if this is occurring?

mh 09-17-2004 01:38 PM

Re: Troubleshooting 2924 Interface

Try

interface x
logging event link-status

micke 09-17-2004 05:31 PM

Re: Troubleshooting 2924 Interface

dont recal what the 2924 software is able to do but a ide will be to
use console log or to syslog on the console or in a memory buffer this
is the standard IOS way to do it lol just wonder what software it
is in the 2924
must be a realy old box lol

Ben 09-21-2004 10:59 AM

Re: Troubleshooting 2924 Interface

conf t
logging buffered
end
(wait)
show logging buffered
sh interface x (a wealth of information here)

news:8b87c6f7.0409170931.2421f93c@posting.google.c om...