Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Based Cisco Courses (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35417-web-based-cisco-courses.html)

Bill F 09-16-2004 04:19 PM

Web Based Cisco Courses

Anyone taken this web based class or have any comments on KnowledgeNET
online courses in general? This is a requirement for the IPT
Specialization.

KnowledgeNet EXPRESS - Cisco Enterprise Voice Over Data Design (EVoDD)
3.3

Ben 09-21-2004 11:02 AM

Re: Web Based Cisco Courses

Yep, I took the QoS course online which was excellent. It's no longer
available (for free that is )- I think they were testing out the new v2.0
course material.

KnowledgeNet is surprisingly good, far from being a gimmick, I found it an
excellent way to learn. A lot cheaper than a week long course too!

I would recommend signing up for any of the courses you plan on taking now
in case they get removed. Once you register it will still be available to
you down the track if that happens.

news:N2j2d.17709$ZC7.14138@newssvr19.news.prodigy. com...