Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35310-buy-broken-cisco-routers-and-switches.html)

Laura Li 09-09-2004 02:41 PM

Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
of the following models. Please contact laura_li88@yahoo.com or call
908-764-9569. Thanks.

WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2

WS-X6KS2U-MSFC2

WS-SUP720

WS-C6500-SFM

WS-X6500-SFM2

WS-X6408A-GBIC

WS-X6416-GBIC

WS-X6516A-GBIC

WS-X6516-GBIC

WS-X6724-SFP

WS-X6148-GE-TX

WS-X6548-GE-TX

WS-X6148-RJ-45

WS-X6348-RJ-45

PA-2FE-TX

PA-4T+

PA-8T-V35

PA-A3-OC3MM

PA-A3-OC3SMI

PA-4E1G/75

PA-4E1G/120

PA-MC-2E1/120

PA-MC-8E1/120

PA-POS-OC3MM

PA-POS-OC3SMI

GEIP+

PA-MC-STM-1MM

PA-MC-STM-1SMI

VIP2-50

VIP4-50

VIP4-80

Hansang Bae 09-10-2004 02:39 AM

Re: Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

In article <5b358a00.0409090641.785cd559@posting.google.com >, laura_li88
@yahoo.com says...
> I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
> of the following models. Please contact laura_XXXXX@yahoo.com or call
> 908-764-XXXX. Thanks.

[snip: expensive line cards sups]

Laura,
I don't know if you have a smartnet scam going or not, but this is not
the place to post want ads. It's for technical discussion of things as
it relates to Cisco.

--

hsb

Howard Huntley 09-10-2004 02:30 PM

Re: Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

I have a broken WS-X3011 to sell