Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridge dropping packets (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35283-cisco-aironet-350-wireless-bridge-dropping-packets.html)

Michael 09-07-2004 06:06 PM

Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridge dropping packets

I have a network setup with cisco Aironet 350 bridges. All are
sharing the T1 that we have in the main building. The way I have it
setup is that I have one AP that is being accessed by 3 other cisco
aironet 350's. None of these have ever given me a problem. I have
just setup another access point on a building that is working with the
main AP. I have put another omini antenna on top of this bulding to
transmit down the street to where I have a building that cannot access
the main building because line of site problems. This AP and bridge
setup drops packets all the time. Any suggestions? I have a clear
line of site. The setup is the same as the others. Firmware version:
Cisco 350 Series Bridge 12.00T

Thanks in advanced.

Mike.

mh 09-08-2004 10:00 AM

Re: Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridge dropping packets

you might want to consider usinga directiuonal antenna instead of an omni