Velocity Reviews

-   -   computer programming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t350951-computer-programming.html)

server.prime@gmail.com 11-02-2005 03:20 PM

computer programming

hello all!
if u dont mind, please
visit and register in my site
www.javaholics.tk
for java programming discussions
all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

its a gr8 site
and a growing community
the only advantage is that its got more features
as its based on SMF(Simple Machines Forum)
with a advanced professional interface

enjoy!

remember u cant see hidden sections until you register...
and thank you!

-Prado.

Brandon K 11-03-2005 12:37 AM

Re: computer programming

what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

> www.javaholics.tk

Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----

Magnus Lycka 11-03-2005 01:33 PM

Re: computer programming

Brandon K wrote:
> what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

Nope that's tm. Tokelau has tk. I'm sure you can learn more from
Wikipedia etc. See e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1

Ben Finney 11-03-2005 09:04 PM

Re: computer programming

Brandon K <prince_amir86@yahoo.com> wrote:
> what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

The country top-level domains are the ISO 3166 two-letter country
codes.

<URL:http://dmoz.com/Science/Reference/Standards/Individual_Standards/ISO_3166/>

--
\ "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without |
`\ result." -- Winston Churchill |