Velocity Reviews

-   -   anyone can solve my issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t34761-anyone-can-solve-my-issue.html)

Abdul 08-02-2004 06:25 AM

anyone can solve my issue

Dear All

Can you help in solving this issue "See the message below"

JRM is not installed
altayeb

Jul 26, 2004, 6:11am PST

Dear all

Hello While I'm upgrading my CW CD one 4th Ed to 5th Ed popup massege
appears and indecates that the patch for JRM is not installed and this
may effect my schedule job
So how can I install this patch and is it good if I proceed in
upgrading or install it and then upgrad it

Cheers
Abdulelah

rmushtaq
Jul 26, 2004, 6:30pm PST
Assuming that you're doing a local upgrade, depending upon the OS, see
the section 'Installing the Patch':

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...l.htm#xtocid18

altayeb
Jul 26, 2004, 11:49pm PST

I did step one and two this is an output

D:\>perl patch_1x_20.pl
List of files to be patched :
DisableJobs.class --> lib/classpath/com/com/cisco/nm/cmf/jrm
Installing new files...
New DisableJobs.class copied to
lib/classpath/com/com/cisco/nm/cmf/jrm/
Patch finished
CMF2.x patch installation process completed

In doing step three what is the <install_directory> in command below
or what the format would be

cwjava -cw <install_directory> com.cisco.nm.cmf.jrm.DisableJobs

Thank you