Velocity Reviews

-   -   Serial Pinout Catalyst 1202? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t34445-serial-pinout-catalyst-1202-a.html)

Peter Howkins 07-13-2004 10:12 AM

Serial Pinout Catalyst 1202?

I have a rather old Catalyst switch (1202) that I'm trying to setup
to do something useful. But I haven't got a console cable. I'm
trying to make one but checking through Ciscos website their
1200 series pages don't seem to mention the pinout.

If anyone knows the correct way to wire a 1202 to a db9
plug (on a computer) can they please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

M.C. van den Bovenkamp 07-13-2004 10:31 AM

Re: Serial Pinout Catalyst 1202?

Peter Howkins wrote:

> I have a rather old Catalyst switch (1202) that I'm trying to setup
> to do something useful. But I haven't got a console cable. I'm
> trying to make one but checking through Ciscos website their
> 1200 series pages don't seem to mention the pinout.

It does:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...tm#xtocid22911

Regards,

Marco.