Velocity Reviews

-   -   python on mac keystroke (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t344232-python-on-mac-keystroke.html)

Eric Texier 04-26-2005 02:26 AM

python on mac keystroke

I am testing python on a mac. In the python console, none of the
control as the arrow to scroll back to a preview line are
working. How can I fix this.
Thanks
eric

Following is an example:

Ian A. York 04-26-2005 07:07 PM

Re: python on mac keystroke

In article <2Fhbe.1394$zu.7@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
Eric Texier <erictexier@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>I am testing python on a mac. In the python console, none of the
>control as the arrow to scroll back to a preview line are
>working. How can I fix this.

If I understand what you're asking, you need to install readline, which
isn't included in the OSX Python.

Ian
--
Ian York (iayork@panix.com) <http://www.panix.com/~iayork/>