Velocity Reviews

-   -   FS: O'Reilly Python Pocket Reference (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t341554-fs-oreilly-python-pocket-reference.html)

Christopher Culver 02-14-2005 05:52 AM

FS: O'Reilly Python Pocket Reference

I am offering for sale a copy of O'Reilly's _Python Pocket Reference_.
It is the second edition, covering Python 2. It is in fine condition,
with no broken spine or dog-earned pages. One might even believe it
just came out of the bookstore. Asking price is US$4 plus shipping
(USPS Media Mail within the US, airmail internationally), payable by
check or money order in the US, or Paypal elsewhere.

Christopher Culver
christopher_culver@yahoo.com

beliavsky@aol.com 02-14-2005 11:28 AM

Re: FS: O'Reilly Python Pocket Reference

I think a better place than this newsgroup to offer used Python books
for sale is Amazon or Ebay or Alibris.

Dave Cook 02-14-2005 04:39 PM

On 2005-02-14, Christopher Culver <christopher_culver@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am offering for sale a copy of O'Reilly's _Python Pocket Reference_.
> It is the second edition, covering Python 2. It is in fine condition,
> with no broken spine or dog-earned pages. One might even believe it
> just came out of the bookstore. Asking price is US$4 plus shipping

The 3rd edition is already out. Why not give your old one to a friend.

Dave Cook