Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows VPN (L2TP) to Cisco 3000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t34092-windows-vpn-l2tp-to-cisco-3000-a.html)

Steve Baker 06-18-2004 04:43 PM

Windows VPN (L2TP) to Cisco 3000

We currently use a Cisco 3005 VPN concentrator to allow remote access using
the Cisco VPN Client. However, we would like to allow standard
out-of-the-box Windows VPN connections (+ others, PDAs, etc.) to the 3005
using L2TP.

I've seen a few very complex suggestions involving creation of client-side
profiles, but I want to get to a solution which allows the clients to just
use the standard Windows VPN. I'm sure there must be a straightforward
configuration for this, just that I can't find it!

The 3005 uses Radius-->LDAP for authentication.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Steve