ANN: eric3 3.6.0 released
this is to let you know about a new release of eric3, the Python IDE. It
has a bunch of new functions. The most prominent ones are listed below.
- added some dialog wrappers that make eric3 use KDE dialogs, if KDE and
PyKDE are installed
- added a previewer for UI files
- added a previewer for translation files
- added a "Continue to cursor" command to the debugger
- added view profiles and a correspondig configuration dialog
- added capability to show the coverage annotations in the editor
- added capability to select the protocol of the VCS server at login time
- added support for alternative keyboard shortcuts
- changed variables viewer to keep the state of the tree while debugging
- added multiple selection capabilities to the browsers
- added capability to enter variables filter patterns to the variables
- added an icon previewer to the configuration dialog icons page
and some more little things.
It is available via http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html
I hope you enjoy it.
What is eric3
eric3 is Python IDE written using the PyQt wrappers. If the PyKDE
wrappers are installed as well, it will work as a KDE application and
use KDE dialogs. It has a built in debugger, profiler, help viewer,
unlimited number of editors with syntax highlighting, autocompletion and
many more. Eric3 interfaces to CVS and subversion and has a built in
documentation generation facility. For all the other details and
snapshots please see the above URL.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.