Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to configure bgpv4 "carrying label information" capability advertisement in cisco router ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t33962-how-to-configure-bgpv4-carrying-label-information-capability-advertisement-in-cisco-router.html)

Arun 06-10-2004 05:49 AM

How to configure bgpv4 "carrying label information" capability advertisement in cisco router ?

I want to generate traces for bgpv4 "carrying label information"
capability advertisement.
Pls let me know the commands to be used or reference to command guide.
I have 2500/7500 series routers at my disposal

Arun